The act of journaling is therapeutic and can be a great way for kids to express themselves. It can help them process their thoughts and feelings, work through problems, and even boost their confidence. If you're looking for a way to encourage your child to start journaling, here is a great template to start with:
This is designed with templates for
Daily thoughts and activities
Wrap week page
Monthly reflection page
It's great to have a planned week ahead, but sometimes things come up that you didn't plan for. That's okay! This journal is designed to be flexible so that you can still write down your thoughts and activities for the day. Simply skip any sections that don't apply to you that day
Here are some tips to get the most out of your journal:
1. Set aside some time each day to write. Even just 10-15 minutes can be helpful.
2. Write about whatever is on your mind, no matter how big or small it may seem.
3. Be honest with yourself. This is a safe space for you to express your thoughts and feelings without judgment.
4. Be creative! Use color, drawings, stickers, etc. to make your journal entries fun and unique.
5. Don't worry if you don't write every day. Just pick up where you left off when you're ready to start again.
Notes: You can print this out for a week and repeat it for all the weeks you need.